Sunday, March 19, 2006

Recapping the week...

Busy week! We made 11 new recipes... a pretty successful week with a few sweet stand-outs. The Oreo Truffle Balls, Ricotta-Cheese Cookies and Easter Biscotti trumped the savory dishes for this past week's favorite recipes.

Here's a small peak at one of the items we will be making this week. The response to the Creamy Key Lime Bars has been pretty good, so we're keeping with the Lime theme and will be using the larger variety to make cookies!

The weekend movie tonight from Netflix will be Must Love Dogs starring Diane Lane and John Cusack. We have quite the variety of dishes coming up this week, so I'm excited to get cookin'. Come back and see what we will be serving from the kitchen next!

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see those lime cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe,

    I will definitely be by to see what you come up with ... and let us know what you think of the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading your blog almost daily, but whenever you say what movie you are going to watch I wonder what you thought of it. I would love it if you would review the movies as you do the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh, we've had must love dogs here for a few weeks and have not watched it yet.... let us know what you think, okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oreo Truffles sound absolutely fantastic. I'll have to give those a shot. And let me know what you think of the movie - it's one of those "wait to see until you hear a good recommendation" ones for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous photo - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fran - Give me a holler if you try them!

    Ivonne - Thanks! The movie was pretty good - a little predictable though.

    Anon - I would love to do more detailed reviews, I'll have to think more about how I want to set that up!

    Christina - As above, it's a good romatic comedy - but it is nothing we haven't seen before in other movies.

    Fiber - Thanks! See above!

    Ruth - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete