Saturday, November 04, 2006

During...

Here are some of the pictures that took place during the remodel. We knew it was going to be messy, but I don't think we were prepared for just how much dust was going to be created! I think we are still vacuuming up stuff. Tomorrow we will get the pictures up with how the remodel turned out! *Also, just a reminder - we do pretty much post daily so if you don't see a new post at some point, you may need to hit refresh to see the changes!

Most of the cabinets gone and the very dated soffits have finally been removed.

Walls have been torn down and pretty much everything else has been removed! Woo!

Here is the new half opening after the walls were removed and a new half wall was put up.

And we can't forget the ugly horror of what the living room turned into - quite embarrassing!

4 comments:

  1. WOW, that looks amazing. I can't wait to see the pictures of the finished kitchen!

    (Max had to be in the middle of the action)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - removing that one wall must have made a huge difference - can't wait to see the final results! What in the world were they thinking when they put that wall there? I guess a little cafe table could fit there, but otherwise, not very useful. I love an open kitchen. There are many things I could complain about with my current kitchen, but at least it's open! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the finished product. You 2 are great and redoing anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani - He is always sneaking around!

    Alysha - I don't know - most of the walls (besides the outer ones of course) are not load bearing so it didn't make much sense to us either!

    Heather - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete