Sunday, February 05, 2006

Too many to choose from...

As I sat down to try and figure out a menu for this week, it felt like it took me forever as nothing seemed to spark my interest. I did finally get some picked out and we got most of the groceries today. I ended up with quite a few recipes selected though and I also had to pick out some extra goodies to make for Jeff to give to his coworkers as they have to work next Saturday for some testing.

We made 10 new recipes this past week with the standouts being the Prosciutto Ravioli and the Maple Sugar White Cornmeal Muffins. Here are some fresh ingredients that I have planned to use in an unusual cookie type recipe... Here's a hint - I don't think I could pronounce the name of it if I tried!

Our DVD for tonight's movie from Netflix will be The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen starring Sean Connery. I have quite a busy week ahead planned out so make sure to keep checking back to see what we can bring to you from our kitchen!

3 comments:

  1. I'm always delighted to see what you turn out. Look forward to checking out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a pasta maker for my birthday - If i can figure out how to use it I'm going to test it out on those ravioli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mark - Thanks!

    mebeth - Cool! What kind did you get?

    ReplyDelete