Sunday, October 16, 2005

Let's take a look at what is comming....

Busy day today! Went grocery shopping early so we could hit a couple different stores looking for specific ingredients. I went through the recipe binders and cookbooks to pick out new ones last night and looking at the stack now it should be another busy week!

I was very happy to see it is finally time for fresh cranberries! I mentioned earlier that I needed some but could not find any (fresh or frozen!) After hitting the stores today I found them to be quite abundant! I think at least 3 recipes this week include them.

Another great item we will be using at least a couple times is a crumbly, tangy, and sharp blue cheese.The movie last night from Netflix was awesome! Great movie! Tonight they bring us A Lot Like Love with Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet. I don't have high hopes for this one, but who knows!

Before I forget, make sure to TiVO or watch FoodTV tonight. They are showing the Cupcake Challenge which we attended. I'm not sure when they are showing the Chocolate Fantasy that we were also at. They held these a few months ago in Phoenix. Here's a glimpse of a piece from one.

7 comments:

  1. you are making me crave one of my favorite salads topped with blue cheese and dried cranberries served with a cranberry dressing! can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to what you'll make this week.

    Best,
    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  3. just seeing a photo of blue cheese starts my drool mechanism, cant wait to see what you will make with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got some fresh cranberries...via Fed Ex! Glad you found some in your market.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy...cranberries and blue cheese!!!! I can't wait... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am getting hungry just looking at the pictures! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kickpleat - that salad sounds so good!

    Paz - keep checkin back and see!

    Catesa - Thanks!

    David - Fedex huh?! I might have to look into that if they dissapear!

    Alice - I'm excited too!

    Michelle - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete