Saturday, November 26, 2005

Will you rub my belly?

Here's Max again for Weekend Dog Blogging #11. Food bloggers from all over post pictures of their pups... so look for the round up over at sweetnicks sometime tomorrow night. You can often find Max laying down like this waiting for someone to come rub his belly for him. If you hit the right spot, he even starts to shake his leg!

Netflix has foiled any plans to watch movies this weekend! I'm sure because of the holiday (even though I sent the DVDs in on Monday....) they failed to send us new ones this week so alas movie night will be whatever we can find on TV. Maybe something on FoodTV can keep us entertained? One change in our normal Saturday salads - it is usually chicken, but in an effort to use up some turkey it will be Turkey salads tonight!

4 comments:

  1. ahhh, no recipe for the cinnamon streusel pumpkin pie. it looks soooo good. hope your thanksgiving was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina - I'll get the recipe posted for you later today! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking pup, what kind? I just posted a pic of one of my dogs, I couldn't get the others to sit still :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's an American Eskimoe!

    ReplyDelete