Sunday, August 26, 2007

Quick blog note...

Before we head off to the fair this morning, I thought I would let you know I have gottem some blog maintenance out of the way. The first and major update is to the recipe section. I have finally brought it back up to date, cleaned up messy code, re-organized the lists and added new categories. I hope it is a little easier to find specific recipes now - if you have any problems with the links, please let me know. If you don't see the updates when you click on the recipe sections to the left, be sure to hit refresh on those pages.

I have also started to update the cookbook list again, so look for more additions soon. We added the new weather block on the right hand side for Minneapolis as well, it is a little more fun than the dreary blue one we had before. The next update will be to the link list - I'll be cleaning up outdated links and adding some new ones. I thought about changing the template, but we quite like how clean and (hopefully) easy to read it is.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Joe,

    Your Blog looks really very good, you are such a busy man.I like your new e-mail address too. I just shared your Outrageous Brownie Recipe with my friends on the Cape. One of them said, I have a good brownie recipe why look for another, I said not why, but why not?
    They will make them. I enjoy one everyday since last Sunday, I keep them in the freezer and they are a great treat. Such a mouthful of chocolate.
    I hope you have good weather today going to the Fair, it is hot and humid here in the Boston area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the fair. Thanks for the update. I like the addition of the Weather. Also I finally made the Maple Butterscotch Macadamia Nut Blondies. You can find a picture on my blog and also I mentionned that it was from you site and they can link to your blog. You'll find the english version when you scroll down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any changes you make are fine with me. Give the blog address to anyone who will listen.

    The pathway to your new home is beautiful and I am sure the rest of the house will also be beautiful.

    Have fun at the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that you are one of those people that feels compelled to be busy all the time. Nevertheless, truly appreciate all the clean up, dress up and easy to find stuff on the blog.

    Enjoy the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita - I love how well those brownies freeze, I always made sure we kept a few behind to enjoy.

    Helene - Very cool, I will go check them out!

    Carole - Thanks, we did! There was a ton of people there though, hard to move around!

    Cynthia - Bingo! I do need to keep busy, I don't always do well with downtime!

    ReplyDelete