Friday, June 10, 2005

Peanut Butter Graham Squares with Dark Chocolate Drizzle

Peanut Butter Graham Squares with Dark Chocolate Drizzle (Adapted from King Arthur Flour CC)

3 ounces whole graham crackers (about 4-5 rectangles)
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
6 tablespoons peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
melted dark chocolate to drizzle

Arrange whole graham crackers in the bottom of an 8x8" square baking dish.

In a medium mixing bowl, beat together graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and salt until smooth. Scoop this mixture into the baking dish and gently spread over the graham crackers. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.

Cut into squares and drizzle with enough melted dark chocolate to make you happy!

Click here to be taken to the main post

6 comments:

  1. Hi. Long time reader, first time poster :)

    Gosh, I really have to make this when I get a chance, I just love peanut butter (which isn't really that common here in Sweden)...

    Your blog is a favorite of mine, and it's very motivating. I've only ever made one recipe so far (Creamy Terragon Chicken), but your tenacity to cook new things and enthusiasm always inspires. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how did I miss this recipe in the KA CC?? Peanut butter is my all time favorite flavor. These look great! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...u've done it again...made my mouth water like crazy :P. Hey there, this is my first time posting a comment even though I've been reading your blog for ages...i dunno why but yeh...i've decided to finally say how impressed and in love with your culinary skills i am. I love ur pics and ur recipes...and i am gonna try this because i love peanut butter more than anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karolina - I'm glad to hear you like the blog!

    Terri - Hope you get a chance to try them!

    Anon - Thank you for the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made this last weekend for my family and it was excellent, very rich! We could only eat one square at a time. Ofcourse mine didnt look as good as yours.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glumby - Glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete