Sunday, September 25, 2005

Weekend Dog Blogging #2

Sweetnicks is hosting the new Weekend Dog Blogging event where food bloggers come out and show their pups! This is our sad older puppy Spike. As you can see he has a bandage on his foot because he has a couple tumors that he licks at and they keep coming back. We've tried surgery to make them go away and we've done the lampshade (oh I wish we had a camera then!) but nothing seems to keep them from coming back. He is a rescue dog with some jack russel terrior in him and is about 15 years old. I hope we can get his leg figured out soon so he can get back to his happy self!

After I finally finished the menu for the week we went and got the grocery shopping done. I believe this will be another busy with new recipes week so I hope you can check back with us and see how we do!

Our netflix selection for tonight will be Meet the Fockers. We enjoyed the first movie and I hope this one can live up to it!

7 comments:

  1. Poor Spike! I hope his leg heals soon.
    I have lampshade pictures of Harley--what a sight he was then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also have a lampshade picture of Bailey when he was "fixed". He looks so pitiful! I'll try to post it next week.

    Hope Spike's leg heals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spike is really cute. I hope he feels better soon.

    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in on WDB#2. We did the lampshade thing with our German Shepherd growing up - not fun for them, but definitely good for a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish for Spike's quick recovery. Those eyes are melting my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, what a sweet dog. i hope he feels better soon too. that is a nice picture of him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the well wishes on his little foot!

    ReplyDelete