Sunday, January 22, 2006

What's ahead....

Well, we ended up making 11 new recipes again this week. Looking back, the ones that stood out the most for us were "Should be" Gluten Free kinda like a Twix Bars and Potato-Peanut Cakes. I've got the menu ready for this week and it has quite a large selection that I'm really looking forward to.

Here's a quick peek at some items that will be involved in the Wednesday Treat Day that we picked up today while grocery shopping. The recipe is not a new recipe to us, but it was a special request from Jeff's coworkers as sadly, many of them will no longer be there after this week. We have not displayed it on the blog before though!

The movie last night was pretty funny for having so much graphic violence. I wouldn't recommend eating dinner while watching it. I was not ready for a subtitled movie either, but there was enough going on to keep you interested to figure out what they were saying. Tonight Netflix brings us Millon Dollar Baby with Hilary Swank and Clint Eastwood. We have really been meaning to watch this as it had such great reviews. I can't wait to see it tonight!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with that fruit! There is a dish that my co-workers love that has all that fruit in it also.
    Million Dollar Baby is great. Have your tissues handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti - The movie was really good! Now I just have to stay out of the fruit until I can make the dish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo what a yummy photos, i love fruits so much! cant wait to see :D

    ReplyDelete