Sunday, April 09, 2006

Caught in a whirlwind....

Nine more new recipes were tried this week. If we had to choose, I think our favorites were the Salty Oatmeal Cookies and Mixed Salad with Hoisin Vinaigrette and Crisp Panko Chicken.

Life is getting pretty hectic, so things might be a tad slower around here. Only time will tell with what actually happens - sorry we have to be so vague. Here's a peak at an ingredient that will make two appearances this week!

We didn't have a chance to drive out to Whole Foods to get our favorite white chocolate, but this chunk of Ghirardelli will do nicely!

Tonight's movie from Netflix will be Serenity with Nathan Fillion and Gina Torres. I have been waiting to see this movie since we finally finished watching the series Firefly - first on DVD and then on the Sci Fi channel. I wish they would have continued on with the series... Check back and see what else we will be workin' on in the kitchen this week!

2 comments:

  1. You will *love* Serenity! DucCat and I did it backwards, and watched Serenity first. Completely hooked, we bought the season on DVD and spent a frantic week watching back-to-back episodes.

    White chocolate? Shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me! Tell me! I watched Firefly when it was on Tv and LOVED it. Where does Serenity fit in?

    ReplyDelete