Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Woof Woof!

That's what I heard the dogs say as we gave them their new treat today. I made the homemade peanut butter frosty paws(BBCL). They gave the 2 paw rating which is high praise from them (considering one is a little overweight and it's hard for him to get up on his behind!) I placed the mixture in 3 oz plastic cups as suggested and they worked great!

Notice how one is so spoiled that he gets hand fed...

Tonight's dinner was Spinach and Gruyère Tart in a Three-Pepper Crust. I had fun playing with the crust in the new food processor. So much easier than before! The crust has a nice depth of flavor with the added peppers. Precooking the potatoes made sure they were nice and tender, but not mushy at all. I really enjoyed this dish as most of the items could be made ahead of time and assembled in a snap to make a quick dinner. I can't wait for the leftovers!




1 comment:

  1. oh 2 paw rating! that is so cute!
    Tart looks really yummy

    ReplyDelete