Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Bring on the heat - the good kind!

Today I needed to pick up a nice piece of beef tenderloin as it was needed in tonight's dish. Whole foods was on my agenda and I knew we really enjoyed their meat selection. After wandering the aisles for awhile (could spend hours there!) I finally found what I needed and finished up the rest of my errands.

Chipotle shredded beef tenderloin stuffed into whole wheat pitas was on tap for tonight. We really enjoy spicy foods and this fit the bill. I used some chipotle in adobo sauce for the main heat and toasted, then ground cumin seeds to bring the flavors together. Simple tortilla chips finished out our meal for this evening.


From what I hear the butterscotch nugget bars went over quite well in the office today. Definetly a repeater!

2 comments: