Sunday, July 31, 2005

Finished up the list and headed out this morning to another round of grocery shopping. This upcoming week holds quite a few new recipes! It looks like the dogs will be happy as they get to test a new treat recipe for them. One of the recipes has an interesting combo that we havent had before. Fresh olathe sweet corn and poblano peppers. Any guesses as to what we will try to create with that?!


Last nights DVD was a bit odd. I really had no idea but was not expecting what we saw. Some points we were tempted to turn it off and go watch Big Brother but stuck it out. Overall it wasn't a bad movie but just not what I thought it was about. Tonight's selection from netflix will be Finding Neverland. Watch for updates each day this week to see what results we get from the kitchen!

6 comments:

  1. Joe - did you see the recipe for homemade Frosty Paws on the CLBB? I'm going to try it out this week ... or rather, Eli and Bella are going to try it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet corn + poblanos = a corn chowder recipe in the Cuisine At Home email from a week or two ago.

    Do I win?

    If you want the recipe, I'll email it to you!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a fresh poblano chilli before! I didn't realise they were black!

    Hmmm, I would try a salsa mmmmmmm or some quesadillas

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny, I didnt even notice that that in the picture - it is actually green but for some reason the camera turned it black :-) Huh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool.. but some how not so cool :( oh well ...

    I just got my first parcel with smoked chillies so you have to help me Joe!

    ReplyDelete